SOCIAL IMPACT 2014-2016
How – We work with local schools and school boards to bring more creative outlets and social-emotional learning programs directly to schools, during the after-school hours (3-5pm). Providing opportunities for youth to explore their own creative potentials, and uncover their passion through dance, martial art, music, yoga and more; making opportunities more available and accessible for all families. FREE for those who face financial barriers.
- Partnership with Surrey School District 36 since January 2014
- Partnership with Tricity School District 43 since May 2014
- 61 school programs provided since January 2014
- Reached 29 schools, both elementary and secondary (K-12)
- Impacted over 700 youths (over 900 family members, school staffs, and peers)
- Programs Offered: Dance, Martial Art, Music, Yoga, Sports