Areas served: Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Anmore
About: Do you want to create games to share with your friends? How about design your own webpage, or apps for Android phone/ tablet?
Learn to Code by mastering a new challenge each week.
We teach a STEAM-focused curriculum that introduces the essential building blocks behind object-oriented programming through creating fun, interactive stories, animation, web, games and apps development. Classes include instruction-based teaching, team-based projects, as well as problem based learning where concepts are reinforced through experience. It develops soft skills like creativity, teamwork, communication, and problem-solving; and promotes independence, leadership, and collaboration amongst students.
- 6 Sessions for $80.00
- Time: 60 minutes starting afterschool
- Age Groups: Gr K-5, Gr 6-8
- Minimum: 12 students to start
- Maximum: 25-30 students
In-school workshop/ field trip
- 200 to 300 students for $1,000 to $1,500 ($5 / per student)
- Time: All-day/ Half-day/ Weekly
- Requirement: Whole school or for specific grade levels
- Age Groups: K-5, Gr 6-8