Pro-rated: $215 for 10 sessions.
After Summer-Learning Program, offered in partnership with SD43 & Summer Learning
- Coquitlam River Elementary School Only
- July 7th (Tuesday) to July 24th, 2020 (no program on weekends)
- 12:00PM to 3:00PM, students will meet in the school gym for supervised lunch - Lunch (protein/meat) is provided by Lunch Lady
- 10 Sessions total - Duration of the Summer Learning at CRE
- The student to Instructor ratio is adjusted to less than 10 students per 1 adult for COVID-19 health and safety policy
Throughout the two weeks, students will explore and experience the following programs:
- Mpower your Inner Ninja: Martial Art, Self- Defense, Mindfulness, Self-Regulation.
- KidsYoga: Self-Regulation, Relaxation, Breathing Techniques, and exploration of body movement.
- Musical & Creative Performance: Group musical games and creative performance.
- Physical Literacy: Active outdoor physical literacy activities and fitness games for kids.
Please Sign-up or Log in to your Parent Account for registration (dowhatuluv.ca/login):
- Once you log in - Click "See Programs" (Blue Button from Dashboard)
- Select your Summer School Location - Coquitlam River Elementary Or your Home School from the menu to see this program
- Click “Register Now” for this program and complete your payment online (preferred)
This summer program is offered by the Do What U Luv Foundation in partnership with Coquitlam School District, independent from the summer school learning. DO WHAT U LUV FOUNDATION is an independent Canadian Registered Charity (#813896578RR0001)
Cheque or E-transfer must be received within 5 days upon online booking, or your registration may be canceled due to limited spots and incomplete registration. (1) E-transfer to: [email protected] | (2) Cheque/ MAILING ADDRESS: 609 ARROW LANE, COQUITLAM BC, V3K 7C6, PAYABLE TO: DO WHAT U LUV FOUNDATION