Summer Fun Camp: Do What U Luv Sampler powered by Moresports.org
- July 27 – July 31st
- Monday to Friday
We start the day with Lunch = Please bring your lunch (snack and freezie will be provided)
- Drop off – 1145am
- Pick up - 245pm
School Closes at 3pm
$140 for one week of afternoons (11:45-2:45 pm): (Discounted to $100 Tuesday to Friday - bring your own lunch)
- Registration: dowhatuluv.ca/login
- Sign-up or Log-in to your Parent Account first to complete your Student Info forms.
- Click "See Programs" (Blue Button) from your Account Dashboard
- Select your home school OR "Coquitlam River Elementary" from the Drop-down list
- Select the program and click "Register Now" and complete your payment online
Camp Activities include:
- Active Field Games and Outdoor Sports - weather permitting (Lead by Game Ready: gamereadyfitness.com) including water games
- Skills and sports: may include Soccer, Floor Hockey, Mini Football, Beach Ball Volleyball, Yoga, Speed, and Agility obstacle courses
- Recreation and Games, Arts and Crafts, active play activities, and much more!
Water Games~ outside when weather is sunny and hot
Camp participants must bring the following items each day, labeled and with your child’s name:
- Snacks (and Lunch, if you opt-out of the Hot-Lunch from LunchLady.ca - Additional $8 per day)
- Change of clothes (Sunny hot days may include water games)
- Sunscreen (Please help by doing this before coming to camp)
- Water Bottle - labeled
- A Smile (no label required)
Please ensure that your children do not bring personal items to camp:
- (Please no cell phones, iPods or personal devices) We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Physical Distancing must be maintained as much as practicably possible, during the camp day and during drop off and pick-up to facilitate physical distancing.
- BC Health Guidelines: http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Professionals-Site/Documents/COVID19_PhysicalDistancingPoster.pdf
- Upon arrival and at regular intervals, all staff and students must wash their hands.
- Handwashing Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/
Drop off - Pick up:
- Parents, caregivers, or legal guardians will be required to sign their child(ren) in and out each day. If your child(ren) is/are walking home on their own, we must have a written and dated consent. A child(ren) will not be released until the adult, who has signed in their child(ren) that day, arrives to pick them up or contact has been made for an alternate arrangement.
Upon Registration our Health & Safety protocol guidelines and parents’ responsibilities will be emailed.