Moresports Youth Leadership Program 2019 (On-going)
Be a Key Player in Your Community -- Do you:
- Enjoy recreation, play sports or used to?
- Want a job in sports, recreation or working with children?
- Want to gain specialized skills, volunteer job experience?
- *Can be used towards graduation requirements
Through volunteering and working with Moresports, you can become a Youth Leader - a skilled role model in your neighbourhood! Moresports is a neighbourhood based afterschool program that provides physical activity opportunities to children at their own school. The focus is on fun, inclusion and connecting kids to sports, other kids, and older youth mentors.
The collaboration of Moresports, School District 43, City of Coquitlam and other supporters assures that there is no cost to youth leaders participating/learning and volunteering with classes, training courses, workshops; or for certificates achieved.
Sign up and discover your strengths! -- Want to learn:
- How to work with children?
- How to support (Assistant Coach) children’s play activities?
- Motivate children to be active?
- How to help kids thrive in life through play?
*No Cost to Program - Please use Credit Card info to register online (no charges)
Cheque or E-transfer must be received within 5 days upon online booking, or your registration may be canceled due to limited spots and incomplete registration. (1) E-transfer to: [email protected] | (2) Cheque/ MAILING ADDRESS: 609 ARROW LANE, COQUITLAM BC, V3K 7C6, PAYABLE TO: DO WHAT U LUV FOUNDATION