IMPORTANT NOTE FROM DWUL (DO WHAT U LUV):
1. If you have a Parent Account on DWUL and see an "ajax" error code after submitting an online payment, please do not click "submit" again and refresh the page. You should get an email receipt and a confirmation in your account dashboard. Registration and payment are complete.
2. If you sign up for a new Parent Account, please fill out all the required fields correctly, based on the instructions provided at each step. If you see a "500" error code at the end, please click "Go Home," then click "Login," and use the account you just created to log in (do not try creating a new parent account again).
Thank you so much for understanding, as DWUL is transitioning to a new online system, and the current site is experiencing some display glitches.
- Sept 25
- Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Nov 6, 13, 20, 27
Time: 11 am -2 pm (Please bring a lunch)
Location: Fit Body Bootcamp
This specialized educational mpowerment program will offer the following sessions to support your child's mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being with physical literacy activities, fitness, social and emotional learning, self-regulation strategies and resiliency skills.
Program Benefits – build self-esteem and confidence, effectively handle bullying, reduce stress and anxiety, increase safety and reduce risks.
- Mpower your Inner Ninja: martial arts, self-defence, mindfulness, assertive communication, self-regulation skills
- MPower Your Inner Yogi: yoga, self-regulation, relaxation, breathing techniques, crafts, and body movement
- MPower Your Inner Voice – improv acting and performance skills, body movement activities, and vocal variety
- MPower your Inner Rockstar - singing, dancing, and public speaking with fun games through creative expression
- MPower your Inner Warrior - basic jujitsu moves - falling, rolls, strikes, punches, meditation, and life skills
*New games, fun activities and new skills will keep your child learning and growing if they have participated in our past programs.
An email will be sent 3-days before the program start date of Sept 18, 2021, with information on what to bring, COVID – 19 protocols, and guidelines for pick up and drop off.
Any questions about the program, email:
Any questions about registration, email:
Important Notice: If you can not find your "school" when adding your student's profile, please use "Other" as your own school.
"My daughter has been attending the Saturday’s MPower Specialized program since September 2020 when it first opened. She has continued to attend the program throughout the whole year because she truly really enjoys it! What she likes the most is the part where Michelle and her team apply several practices like yoga, ninja moves like jujitsu & self-defence for kids, dance and arts! It runs from 11 AM-2 PM, which is great as I know she is well taken care of, learning and having lots of fun! We highly recommend this program. No one will be disappointed.' - Paloa WM.